Sunday 13 March 2016

ACROSS to Rumbek

Well, Thursday and Friday were long days and, with the weather as hot as it's been, I was rather tired by the end of each day. So there's my excuse for only blogging a couple of days after the fact... ;)

I had a double rotation on Thursday, starting with a flight with 3 passengers out to Boma in the east, where I collected another 4 passengers for the next leg to Rumbek. The team, from Tearfund in partnership with Across, was visiting projects in each of those places to report on the work being done.

After returning to Juba I continued down to Kajo Keji as part of our Central Equatorial Shuttle. I had 3 passengers on the way down with just 1 returning to Juba. Our four shuttle passengers represented four separate organisations: Never Thirst, Windle Trust, Christian Horizon Global and ECS.